Meeting periodically throughout the year, the Coordinating Team
- Discusses important issues in the church at large.
- Explores opportunities for ministry.
- Identifies information that needs to be shared with all our various teams and committees.
- Provides feedback to top leaders that comes from volunteers serving at the “grassroots.”
- Collects mission stories to be shared with the congregation at large.
The Coordinating Team is composed of the following participants
- Director of Music Dave Blazer and Ministry Associate Jerry Devis, working in partnership to lead the Worship, Music & Arts Program Council.
- Business Administrator Debbie Elliott and Ministry Associate Kathy Strawser, working in partnership to lead the Caring & Community Council.
- Director of Religious Education and Engagement Meghan Ross and Ministry Associate Judy Montgomery, working in partnership to lead the Religious Education & Engagement Council.
- Senior Minister Rev. Anthony Makar and Ministry Associate Gloria Bemer, working in partnership to lead the Justice & Outreach Council.
- Finance Manager Suehana Kieres and Ministry Associates Mimi Mayer and Chann Spellman, working in partnership to lead the Ways & Means Council.
- Anne Osborne and Barbara Walker At-Large Ministry Associates.
- Child Care Center Director Karen O’Hagan, Director of West Shore Child Care Center.
- Lois Riemer, Board of Trustee Liaison.
This new structure is about elevating the voice of congregants in matters of programming: empowering greater communication and increased involvement in a way that is more intentional and organized.