To enter the Auction Site and peruse items, go to the website, www.wsuuc.org, and click on the Service Auction +
Fundraiser tab. If you wish to BID on items, you will first need to REGISTER.
To register, go to West Shore’s website: www.wsuuc.org
• Click on “My Account” in the upper right corner. This will take you to the registration page.
• Under the “Register” section, enter your email address and create a password.
• You will go to this page each time you wish to enter the auction from February 19 – 26.
• You can enter as often as you like to bid, check your bids, or increase your bids.
• Your items will be loaded into you Shopping Bag as you make selections.
• If you have ONLY loaded “Fixed Price” items, you can check out at any time.
• Go to your Shopping Bag and click on the “Proceed to Check Out” link.
• If you have placed BIDS on selections, you will not know if you WON those items until the auction closes on
Saturday, February 26 at 6:00 p.m.
• You will go to your Shopping Bag and click on the “Proceed to Check Out” link.
• You will also be notified by email of a winning bid once the auction closes.
• For the Live Auction Items, or Les Spécialtiés, bidding will be staggered.
• Each day, one or more of these items will be made available for bidding.
• Opening bidding dates will be posted next to each one so you will know when to start bidding.
• Payment will be made through REALM OR by calling Suehana Kieres, 440-333-2255 Ext. 101.
• ALL auction items will be visible by clicking on the Service Auction + Fundraiser Tab/Link on the church
• Bidding for Live Auction items will be staggered, the start date will be indicated on the item.
• You will be notified via email if you won a bid when the auction closes on Saturday, February 26.
• You will also be able to see if you won a bid by logging into your account on the site and selecting
“Auctions” in the menu
©2023 West Shore Unitarian Universalist Church. All Rights Reserved.